Join us for March for Freedom - Columbus on June 4th to raise awareness and put an end to Human Trafficking. The march is Saturday June 4th at 11 a.m. We'll meet on the steps of Columbus City Hall (90 West Broad Street). Together, we can make a difference!
We the people of the United States of America stand here today representing a united front against human trafficking, modern day slavery, the exploitation of women and children, and the violation of basic human rights. We stand for the rights of freedom, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
- Not to participate in the viewing of pornography
- Not to engage in the use of strippers and or prostitutes
- Not to use internet sites that sexually exploit humankind
- Not to be involved in slave labor in any of its forms
We will make a difference by:
- Praying for victims and those who support them
- Raising awareness
- Supporting anti-trafficking organizations
- Educating our families and communities
The State of Ohio is number 7 in the United States for human trafficking, with the average trafficked victims being 12 year old girls. This criminal industry crosses all religious and economic boundaries.
The intent behind March for Freedom - Columbus is to raise awareness of the human rights violations of prostitution and human trafficking.